03 Dec 2018
DE1: DevOps Engineer
Enterprise IT, Managed Services & Cloud Operations
Cap4 Cloud helps with the entire aspects of a cloud environment. With its extensive Cloud expertise, Cap4 Cloud teams can help organizations plan, implement, and manage their hyperscale environments - whether it’s private, public, or hybrid cloud - to minimize risk, reduce costs, and maximize scalability.
From our first consultation, to ongoing operations, our customers benefit from our results-obsessed approach to Cloud transformation. Cap4 Cloud guides and supports organizations worldwide to confidently embrace and leverage the transformative power of cloud computing.
About the Role
Cap4 Cloud is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join its team.
Our Cloud DevOps team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud helping key clients define their cloud strategy and create cloud governance models.
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives;
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals;
- Design and develop reusable components and operational strategies in the cloud;
- Set up and maintain platforms and services to support our multi-region infrastructure;
- Collaborate with developers in cross-functional teams to build and roll out new applications;
- Troubleshoot and address performance and availability issues.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a DevOps/Systems Engineer;
- You live and breath Linux & Open Source on a daily basis;
- Good knowledge of public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with system management tools (puppet, ansible, terraform, etc) in production environments with many nodes;
- Familiarity with Linux containers: usage and orchestration (Docker, Mesosphere, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Packer).
- Experience in writing scripts in one or more languages such as Python, Go and/or similar
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling;
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, etc;
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, etc);
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment;
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length;
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently;
- Must be a team player;
- Willing to travel to customer locations up to 30%
Nice to have
- Experience with Go, Java, PHP, ElasticSearch, large hosting environments, Linux at scale, clustered filesystems, monitoring & reporting and Big Data tools;
- Development Experience;
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter);
- Knowledge of any other European language.
Type: Regular Full Time
Industries: Information Technology and Services
How to apply?
Did we spark your interest?
Send your applications to email@example.com by indicating in the subject DE1: DevOps Engineer